Friday 3 January 2014

New Year... new Inspiration

December 2012 I found our about creative jump start 2013! Creative jump start introduced me to so many new technique's that I went into creative overload!!! I just wanted to buy every new product and try every new technique I was so in love with what I was learning from all the  new artist I was discovering on the workshop. I eventually slowed down and began to perfect a hand full of what had been shown and started to follow the blogs of the artists on the workshop and from this magnificent program I keep getting inspiration from the talented artists that will be appearing again in this workshop over January 2014!
Looking for inspiration come and join me at Creative Jumpstart 2014

http://www.nathaliesstudio.com/cjs/creative-jumpstart-2014/






Happy New Year to you all and may the year ahead be filled with all the creative inspiration you require!!!
Joan
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment