Sunday 8 June 2014

Travis' 2nd Birthday

 
 
Loved doing this page!!!
 
 

So to start you need a large piece of tissue paper and as many of your favourite stamps... if you love them all then go for it use them all!! I used a mixture of both stamps and after I had stamped I chose 3 different stencils and added them as well.

Take your stamps and your staz-on ink and randomly stamp over the tissue, leaving as few, if any gaps as possible. if you over lap that's okay as well. Then using your modge podge stick the tissue paper down on to the pages. Then dry with your heating tool. Once it's dry chose your colour sprays you want to add to your page and spray randomly.
 
 
 
Dylusions: Bubblegum Pink ; Dirty Martini; Campso Teal; Squeezed Orange
 
I then took some stencils and added more images on the background with my staz-on ink....BUT
BEWARE: You must bleach your stencils directly are use with staz-on inks.
I then backed my photo's with black and white paper and edged with distress inks - vintage photo.
I then took mesh tape and cut pieces and placed in various spots and then took my versamark and rubbed over the mesh and put embossing powder over and heated. you can either heat until the embossing powder melts and leave or you can heat past the melting of the embossing powder so that the meshing tape begins to melt adding a different effect.
I then painted Travis' name with a stencil... not my best work!
I lastly added the sticker flowers to keep with the black and white photo's
i found velum phrases and words for parties so I added that to finish of my party page.
I do love how the page came together in the end.



Cheers all happy journaling
XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment