Thursday 8 January 2015

Disaster...

Disaster... Or new opportunity 

Well cleaning in ones home is
A must at some point....
And my wonderful husband has been kindly
 redoing my craft room so I'm doing my crafts in our
Dinning room which is well to say the least... Fustrating 
As when ever you looking for something
I have to go down stairs....
Well I'm getting extra excecise with all the running 
Backwards and forwards...LOL

So whilest cleaning my son was dusting and has broken
My favourite bottle....
Yes he has been helping...
Yes he loved this bottle as much as I did...
Yes he got more of a fright than me...
But I guess one can only see this as an 
Opportunity to re do this and see how I can
Improve on my work....


So watch this space... I have a new project!

Thanks for stopping by scrappers

Joan 
XXOO 


No comments:

Post a Comment